Destiny 2 is by far ten times better than the original. Let me give everyone a little information about the updates about the new and very improved Destiny 2, below are the new updates I have noticed so far.
- Public events are located on you map, no need to look online or use that phone app.
- When you want to play a strike your able to join matchmaking versus having to have 2 other people with you.
- Each class you have to earn and fight through a mission to obtain the last two abilities for you character.
- After you reach level 20 you start earning XP toward Bright Engrams that give you different items.
- I found out later in the game that every Bright Engram you earn, when you open it up, it is based off of your power level when you open it.
- A tip for everyone starting out, save your Bright Engrams until you really need to open them.
- Every Engram earned from doing normal quest, public events, drops from enemies and any milestone will drop around the same if not a little better than you Power Level of when you earned it.
- Milestones are really important to pay attention to as well. When you are looking at the map of the planets, hold L2 and it will show you a list of Milestone’s. Completing those will give you a Powerful Engram which has very good gear. I just recently opened a Powerful Engram and received an Exotic Chest piece for my Warlock.
- Exotic Engrams are awesome to get. Every enemy you fight, chest you open has a chance of dropping an Exotic Engram. When you open a Legendary Engram you also have a chance to receive an Exotic as well. You can only wear one Exotic weapon and once Exotic piece of armor.
- The Nightfall’s are all timed, that being said you have to earn 30 seconds by completing the specific challenge per Nightfall.
I just wanted to let everyone know some of the details of the game, everyone may already know this, however just wanted to help anyone out I could. Play the game, grind out challenges and try all three characters. The game is fun, fast paced and well worth the money and time you put into it.